THEY SAY REGISTER FOR FREE FOR THREE DAYS, MESSAGE TO GET THE ACCOUNT DELETED.. WELL I MESSAGED THEM TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT WITHIN AN HOUR OF REGISTERING AND NOW THREE DAYS LATER MY ACCOUNT IS CHARGED FOR $55.85 WTF?

I REPORTED THIS TO MY BANK AS FRAUD UNKNOWING WHAT COMPANY CHARGED MY CARD, ALSO I THINK THEY *** BOUGHT $144. WORTH OF *** FROM PUMA, AND ABOUT $200 DOLLARS WORH TOF DOG FOOD WHAT THE ***!

IF MY BANK DOSN'T DISPUTE THIS I'M GOING TO *** FLIP MY ***! WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of can not delete account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sugar daddy for me free trial. Sugar Daddy For Me needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sugar daddy for me free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sugar Daddy For Me.

Comments

The same thing happened to me and I'm worried my bank will not refund me. Sugar daddy for me, are refusing to give me my money back. What should I do ?