They let you use a "free trial" but then they don't cancel that "free trial" and bill you!!I have been trying to cancel for a month now, sent at least 12 emails and have not had a single response back!!

It's ridiculous that you have to jump through hoops just to get a response. They have still NOT cancelled even after I have asked many times. DO NOT USE this site unless you enjoy a hassle and A headache!

They also have a "no refund" policy, but they completely ignore your cancellation request and bill you anyway."You will receive a response within 48 hours" it's been 4 weeks and I have had NO responses.

Review about: Sugar Daddy For Me Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Sugar Daddy For Me?

Comments

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience visiting our site. We do not intentionally miss cancellations.

We read and answer every email we receive. We are not an automated service answering emails. We strive to provide each member with the information they require as quickly as possible. We have added more staff and are working to get them trained as quickly as possible. We are working diligently to improve our response time.

I will be happy to resolve your issue with you. In order to do so, please send an email with your username and/or email address used at signup to KasaundraL101@gmail.com.

CS Manager