Sugar Daddy For Me - I do understand where you are coming from sir

Im from upstate ny and looking for a sugar daddy and i have asked for money upfront didnt think there was any harm in this but i only asked this after ive proven i was real and had no intentions of running off with the money of course any one can say this but im no crook and will meet the person and do whatever when i see him.Im natasha 5ft6 140lbs 38d *** redhead with blue eyes very attractive and to be honest all i ever get is scammers asking for all my bank info so they can send money.

What happened to bank to bank transfers. I mean all they need is the routing number right. wellif any real sugar daddies are seeing this and wanna talk hit me up 3155144095 ill send my pictures.

Ive included my face pic and believe me when i say i have the body to go with it.I do know that site is so full of *** *** wouldnt let me leave the site and is loaded with fake profiles i think the site was made by scammers i have yet to meet a real sugar daddy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Full of scammers

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sugar Daddy For Me Account
Review category
review #745405

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sugar Daddy For Me? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05, 2015 #1074206

Is this a joke? I am going to assume someone is playing a mean joke and posted this poor woman's face and number on this site, hoping to embarrass her. Shame on the person who did this, I hope you get sued!

2 0 Reply

Oct 10 #1224781

this is my picture i never posted this or my photo who the *** did this how do i remove it and this isnt my phone number

1 0 Reply

Oct 10 #1225043 Las Cruces, New Mexico

Go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this site's page, and submit your info, informing them that someone used your picture unauthorized. It's a shame people do this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.