I logged in my profile this morning and it gave me someone elses profile I could read his emails all and everything he had writtend to ladies everything they said ,, also all his private info I ha d access to call the site they gave me a *** lady who told me this was the top boss no one was above her she could not speak proper English took 15 mins to get across why the problem she was she kept saying there was no problem just change my pass code ???????????? so as soon as I said I would post all this on the blog site and all his emails to prove the point and they should fire her and arrest she all the sudden said oh is a new problem that just popped up they will fix it,,, would not give me a nuber to call someone higher up than her

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sugar daddy for me profile from Sugar Daddy For Me. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sugar Daddy For Me to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sugar Daddy For Me for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We are sorry to hear you you had a poor experience on our site. Please contact our site administrator directly at kasaundral@live.com so that we can resolve your issue for you.