Sugar Daddy For Me - Review about Zero Balance

37 of 55 Sugar Daddy For Me reviews

This site is nothing but horse manure.I met user invisiblesd ...

what an fraud. He immediately wanted to *** and claimed he put my allowance on this prepaid card. An he got offended when I wanted to check balance which was zero.

Than he saved the little cheap outfit he bought me and put it back in his bag after I took it off.Ladies beware!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Zero Balance
Review category
Entertainment
review #515295

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sugar Daddy For Me? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 55 Sugar Daddy For Me reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21, 2014 #859508 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

State your prices for your services upfront and make clear you must be paid first for whatever service they are booking you for. Also, have you tried Backpage? Make sure you are using recent photos as there are complaints on this site from men complaining the prostitutes on backpage rip you off by posting outdated photos. Good luck.

0 0 Reply
me2014

Aug 20, 2014 #859450

I met the same man on the site, and he did the same with me, except for the outfit and wanted to give me a prepaid card with nothing on it.. These guys prey on women, and dont care who you are or what they are doing...Be very cautious, especially with this same a**hole!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sugar Daddy For Me. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sugar Daddy For Me.
Filing a new complaint about
×