I had actually know a couple that had met on SD, and they seemed quite happy, and were nice people. So when I saw something about a discount (99 cent) 7 day trial I thought I would give it a shot.

Wow were they the exception! Every man I was in contact with was a fake or just a perv. I drew the line at the guy with the fake profile that turned out to be a registered sex offender in IN.

I immediately sent in the email form to cancel.

I took off all my pictures and changed my profile to say I was getting off the site because the men were fakes. The profile change got and immediate response, telling me to go through the contact page(which I had already done).

As for the cancellation request How did they respond? By billing me a full months rate.

Review about: Sugar Daddy For Me Profile.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #771021

I definitely believe you. I think most "sugar daddy" sites have a thing where they create fake accounts that they email you from so that you will think that you are actually getting some responses and want to spend money on a membership.

Once you spend money on a membership and are able to respond to those emails from "sugar daddies" you'll notice that they will not respond back. I had an email from a guy that pretty much begged me to respond , and when I did he never responded or looked at my email. Then there were others that never responded back to me as well. What I noticed is these emails were from members that did not pay extra for the total access, therefore I would need to buy the membership in order to respond to them.

Yea go figure. Sugardaddie.com is the same way.

The minute you decide to cancel your membership whala you have an email from some one. It is definitely a rip off.

I am sorry you have had an unpleasant experience on our site and are having difficulties with your cancellation. We read and respond to every email we receive within 48 hours. I apologize if your email was missed, but we do not scam people out of money.

Please contact our site administrator, Kasaundra, directly at kasaundral101@gmail.com with your login name and/or email address used at signup. Once she has that information, we will be happy to review your account and resolve your issues for you.

Thank you.