I was cheated by Michael John Walker.We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone used his photos ( even from passport ) and other information.

He wrote a lot of loving letters and after 1 week asked for financial help being in hard situation. He was born in Michigan. 15.09.1966 . Can be in London , Africa or USA.

Don't trust him. Now his account deleted but he can use another one. He was asking to borrow him big amount, to send it in Africa , finally got from me small and promised to give it back. After 2 days he asked for more.

When I refused he dissappeared .

About site can tell that they reacted immediately .His account was blocked or deleted.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sugar daddy for me profile from Sugar Daddy For Me and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sugar Daddy For Me to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sugar Daddy For Me for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sugar Daddy For Me?

Comments

Palm Springs, California, United States #1337208

Sugar daddy 4 me is full of scam artist.A real sugar daddy does not tell you hope to read from you or says he will do a bank transfer.

His english is well written and doe not stink of lies. Ive had over 30men contact me and all but 1 are fake. if you ask about the location they claim they live in they ignore the question.

also the numbers they use are all VOIP and will want to chat off line so they can try to win your heart fast and scam you.Dont fall for it

This a scam they won't my login information to send me money I was like *** naw